I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (Green Card Through Marriage)
• Lease agreements or mortgages in both spouses’ names
• Copies of gas, electric, and other utility bills
• Vehicle registrations that show joint ownership or addresses
• Letters from friends and family speaking to your relationship or that were addressed to both spouses at one address
• Statements that show joint checking, savings, or investment accounts
• Evidence that one spouse is the beneficiary on the other’s retirement account
• Joint income tax returns
• Wills or trusts that name both spouses
• Evidence of wedding such as invitations, wedding sign-in book, religious certificate
• Birth certificates of children born into relationship
• Photographs from before, during, and after the wedding
Valley Stream Green Card Immigration Lawyers
If you are filing Form I-130 to obtain a green card through marriage or have any questions, Larry McCord and Associates is on your side. Our immigration lawyers have decades of experience representing and protecting the legal rights of residents of Hempstead, West Hempstead, Uniondale, Lynbrook, Rockville Centre, Oceanside, and the surrounding areas.
We understand just how frustrating the immigration process can be and are here to advise and guide you throughout the entire process. Having a lawyer is vital if you want the best chance of success at winning your case. If you try to represent yourself without any assistance, you could run into costly mistakes that could be avoided with competent legal counsel on your side.
— Juan M.
— Emery F.
— Dawn E.
— Misael V.
Contact Larry McCord and Associates
Please fill out our contact form below.
Attorney Advertising: This website is meant for informational purposes only and should not be construed as formal legal advice. For advice regarding your specific situation please request a consultation with one of our attorneys. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
2021 © Larry McCord and Associates, LLC | Powered by WR Designs